Monday 16 February 2015

OOTD - Valentine's Day

Whether you have a Valentine or not, Valentine's day is a special occasion to get dressed up - whether its for yourself or a certain somebody. There is nothing like putting on your best set of underwear, curling up in bed and eating chocolate (lots of it!) This year myself and my gorgeous boyfriend Danny went out shopping during the day and then for a meal in the evening at our favourite restaurant, Chiquitos. Mexican food and cocktails - what's not to love?!

Here are my two outfits. Apologies in advance for lower quality images than I usually post on here. I am a silly billy and forgot to bring my camera home with me this weekend! So my Apple products had to suffice.My day time outfit was totally conventional for Valentine's day... Tropical tiki themed!


Vintage aqua cigarette pants - Atypical Girl
Tropical print play suit - Hell Bunny
Black heels - Dorothy Perkins
Hair flower - eBay
Bamboo bangles - Vivien of Holloway
Wooden apple bangle - Charity shop, London
Vintage aqua necklace - Sue Ryder charity, Peterborough
Pineapple brooch - Deer Arrow

My evening ensemble was a little more lovey-dovey and also a little bit sexy...

 
Velvet wiggle dress - Tatyana (bought from Deadly is the Female
Pearl necklace - Collectif

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...