I have videos on YouTube explaining in a bit more detail. The link is at the top of the page. Click here to see a post I did on setting my hair in pin curls (including a video).
The basics are:
- Damp set over night.
- Apply setting lotion and mousse.
- Curl with bendy rollers/pin curls.
- Remove bendy rollers.
- Brush out.
- Brush out some.
- Shape to desired look.
2. Where do you get your tattoos done?
I have visited several different artists. These are:
- Jethro Wood - The Circle, London
- 'Goks' (Jack Pearce) - Cloak and Dagger, London
- Harriet Heath - The Dungeon, London (and Eastbourne)
- Callum Laird - English Rose, Peterborough
- Matt J - Who Dares Inks, Peterborough
- Eastern Ink Tattoo (do not recommend)
- Max Rathbone - Off Key, Birmingham
3. Where do you buy your clothes from?
I shop in high street, reproduction and charity/retro shops, such as:
- Vivien of Holloway
- Tara Starlet
- Hell Bunny
- Voodoo Vixen
- New Look
- Any charity shop