Thursday 25 December 2014

OOTD - Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays everybody!!!
What would Christmas be without a blog post about it? (Or perhaps I have waaaaaay too much time on my hands...)

Family home fireplace decorations
This Christmas was spent at home with my parents and younger brother. It was as joyous as it is every year with present exchanging, booze drinking and slaughterin...I mean playing Monopoly.

1920s style dress with heavy beading
This year I had bought a 1920s style maxi flapper dress from a charity shop in St.Neots, Cambridgeshire. I wanted to make it look a bit more 50s so I wore a belt to cinch in my waist. I don't feel flattering if my waist is hiding! I did my usual pageboy hair do and paired with some cute heels I bought last year from Schuh.

Pageboy hair!
 I hope you all enjoy the rest of your holidays - good night!

1 comment:

  1. This dress is so beautiful, it suits you perfectly. I wish we had such Charity Shops in Austria. I never found something beautiful... Greetz, Kate <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...